Soon Christchurch Primary School will become a cashless school for trips and other payments such as music lessons & clubs. Please note that schools dinners still need to be paid via the ISS payment portal.
ParentPay is used by the school for students to pay for their meals and also for music lessons and trips which avoids the need for students to be carrying large amounts of cash. To help reduce costs in our school, correspondence is now being sent via email. This is done primarily via ParentPay. Please ensure that the school holds a current email address for you. Remember to inform the school should your email address or contact numbers change.
What is ParentPay?
This is the system that allows parents to put money onto their child's account. Parents register for ParentPay online and then select payments towards school trips. You can add funds to the ParentPay account via the ParentPay website.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school trips & any other school payments
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
We will send you an activation letter when your child enrolls enabling you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Christchurch Primary School.